Don’t miss the next Packard Place Public House virtual event and the opportunity to learn how to use your entrepreneurial and start-up skills to serve our community! Our CEO Patti Weber joins fellow panelist Eric Gorman of Wily and moderator Kristin Beck of Social Venture Partners Charlotte for a lively, fun and educational gathering.
We have news! Croixstone’s CEO, Patti Weber, is one of 25 women across the USA accepted into the NAWBO Accelerated Growth Program. New for 2021, the program is sponsored by Wells Fargo and features a premier suite of learning modules, high-level education and mentorship to help participants increase their market competitiveness and to position them to achieve the next stage of growth and expansion.
Isn’t it terrific that we get the opportunity every year to hit the “reset” button? A fresh start. A new runway to consider the possibilities to reimagine your life, your career and your personal growth in the year ahead.
Croixstone is launching into 2021 following a year of significant achievements where we:
- Celebrated our 4th business anniversary
- Achieved record sales
- Marked the 1-year anniversary of our Human Capital practice
- Expanded our geographic service footprint to the western USA
- Earned two national diversity certifications & one state diversity certification
- Gained acceptance into FORTUNE Magazine’s new “Rebuild Program”
- Introduced a new suite of services for Private Equity
- Relocated to a larger office in Charlotte’s NoDa district
- Launched a virtual series of professional development & networking events
While recognizing the continued health and economic challenges facing our nation, the Croixstone team is excited to build on last year’s momentum in making the most of 2021 together with our employees, clients, partners, friends and family.