2022 Global Supplier Diversity Accelerator Program
The Croixstone team is celebrating!
In June of 2022, our CEO and co-founder, Patti Weber, was accepted into the 2022 Global Supplier Diversity Accelerator Program (GSDA) sponsored by Santander US (the diversified financial business with $155 billion in assets and 15,000 employees) and Monica Motivates (a supplier diversity consulting firm).
GSDA offers training and development programs for supplier small businesses owned by women, minorities and veterans to enhance their skills and knowledge to win key business contracts.
Patti completed the 12-week program last week by flying to Dallas to deliver a pitch to a team of Santander US leaders including:
- Dr. Virnitia Hendricks / Chief Diversity Officer
- Christopher Pfirrman / Santander Consumer USA Chief Legal Officer
- Corley Cowan / Santander Consumer USA Senior Director Sales Strategy and Implementation
- Jason Christensen / Santander Consumer USA IT Chief Operating Officer
- Emiliano Ariel Diaz / IT Category Mexus Regional Lead
Congrats to Patti and her fellow program participants on a job well done, and thank you to the teams at Santander US and Monica Motivates for your commitment to supporting supplier diversity in such a high impact way.
Check out this LinkedIn post from Santander US regarding the Class of 2022 here.
Learn more about Santander US here.
Learn more about Monica Motivates here.