Employee Engagement & Work Environment
Does workspace design drive employee engagement?
In partnership with global market research firm Ipsos, office furniture and workspace industry leader Steelcase has published a new report entitled “Engagement and the Global Workplace” that explores the relationship between employee engagement and the work environment. Conducted with more than 12,000 office workers in 17 countries, the study uncovered a correlation between employees’ attitudes about their workplace and their level of engagement.
Because most experts believe that the number of disengaged workers outnumbers those of engaged workers, the findings of this report are helpful to understand to improve bottom line results.
Key findings from the comprehensive survey include:
- Employee Engagement Positively Correlates with Workplace Satisfaction
- Engaged Employees Have More Control Over Their Experiences at Work
- Fixed Technology Exceeds Mobile 2:1
- Traditional Workstyles Persist
- Cultural Context Influences Engagement Levels
Read the full report at: 360steelcase.com